Lemon Raspberry Linzer Cookies
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Wonderful Seedless Lemon juice
- 2 1/2–2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Raspberry jam
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, slowly beating in the egg, vanilla, and Wonderful Seedless Lemon juice.
- Mix the flour and salt into the wet ingredients.
- Roll out the dough on floured parchment so it is 1/4" thick.
- Using a large heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out heart shapes and place them on a lined baking sheet. Use a smaller heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart in the middle of half of the heart cookies, keeping the large cookie cutter around each one to maintain the shape.
- Arrange all of the cookies 2" apart from each other on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely. Once cool, top each whole cookie with a spoonful of raspberry jam and carefully spread it around. Top with a hollow cookie. Allow to set for 2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the finished cookies with confectioners’ sugar and enjoy!
In This Recipe
Wonderful® Seedless LemonsWhere to Buy