Lemon Rosemary Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter(unsalted)
- Zest of 1 Wonderful Seedless Lemon
- 1 cup sour milk (1 teaspoon lemon juice mixed with 1 cup milk—let stand for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Grate the cold butter into the flour mixture and use your hands to combine.
- Add the lemon zest, sour milk, parmesan, and rosemary and work in until just combined. Flip the mixture onto a floured piece of parchment paper, fold it in half, and press down three times (do not overmix).
- Use a 2" cookie cutter or a glass to cut out 8 biscuits.
- Spread a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on the bottom of an 8"x11" baking sheet. Place 8 biscuits onto the baking sheet and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top of the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly golden brown. Enjoy!
In This Recipe
Wonderful® Seedless LemonsWhere to Buy