Wonderful Seedless Lemon Clarified Milk Cocktail/Mocktail
Recipe Developed by The Culinary Institute of America.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Wonderful Seedless Lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup black or green tea, cold
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 whole nutmeg, crushed
- 4 cardamom pods, split open
- 1 cinnamon stick
- For the clarified milk: In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it’s scalding hot—bubbles will appear around the edges.
- Mix in the lemon juice, orange juice, and tea. Stir to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- For the spice syrup: Bring the sugar, water, and spices to a boil. Let sit overnight, then strain through a double layer of cheesecloth or a coffee filter. The resulting liquid should be completely clear.
- Mix the clarified milk with the spice syrup and serve over ice with a grating of fresh nutmeg.
Tip: For an alcoholic version, add your choice of liquor (rumor vodka are suggested), as well as a dash of Angostura bitters.
In This Recipe
Wonderful® Seedless LemonsWhere to Buy