Orzo Salad with Lemon Grilled Vegetables
Tara Teaspoon Inc.
Creamy Wonderful Seedless Lemon Dressing and Orzo:
- 1 teaspoon Wonderful Seedless Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Wonderful Seedless Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- Pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup orzo
Wonderful Seedless Lemon Grilled Vegetables:
- 1 small zucchini, cutinto 1/2" pieces
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Wonderful Seedless Lemon, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/3 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted, chopped
- For the dressing: Whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, yogurt, honey, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil to emulsify and set aside.
- Cook orzo in salted water according to the package directions. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium-high heat, or the broiler to high. Toss together the zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, garlic, salt, sumac, and oil. Place in a grill basket on the grill (or on a sheet tray for the broiler) and add lemon slices. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are tender and charred—about 6 to 8 minutes on the grill (or 6 minutes in the broiler). Grill extra lemon halves for squeezing, if desired.
- Toss orzo with arugula and add veggies. Serve with grilled Wonderful Seedless Lemons, and top with pistachios and dressing.
In This Recipe