December to Remember
Recipe by Mo Hodges
- 1.5 oz vodka (or gin)
- 2 Wonderful Seedless Lemons
- 1 oz Aperol
- 2 oz POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 2 oz club soda
- Sprig of rosemary and thyme
- Into a cocktail shaker, squeeze the juice of one of the Wonderful Seedless Lemons (about 1 oz).
- Measure out and add the vodka (or gin), Aperol and POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice into the shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with Ice.
- Top with the club soda and gently stir.
- Garnish with a Wonderful Seedless lemon wheel and the sprig of rosemary and thyme.
In This Recipe
Wonderful® Seedless LemonsWhere to Buy