Lemon Fresh Sour
Tara Teaspoon Inc.
- 2 oz. Wonderful Seedless Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 4 oz. bourbon
- 2 dashes lemon bitters
- 2 Wonderful Seedless Lemon wheels
- 12 mint leaves, plus additional mint sprigs for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Large ice cubes for serving
- Place the mint leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle to release some of the mint oils.
- Add ice, lemon juice, peach preserves, and bourbon. Shake vigorously to combine, then strain into rocks glasses with a large square ice cube.
- Top with a dash of bitters and garnish with a lemon wheel and mint sprig. Serve immediately.
In This Recipe